Marcrium Reflect new version:

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
There is a new version of MR: see screen shot.
ScreenHunter_120 Nov. 02 17.40.jpg

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
I have not been able to install this new version. This time the installer asks for my LIC info and since I don't have that for the free version, it says it sent me an e-mail with further instructions and I never get the e-mail. Is this a new trick to get me to buy it before I can update? The old version works just fine.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
it says it sent me an e-mail with further instructions and I never get the e-mail.
I just went through that same kind of thing with tumblr and then realized I was checking the wrong email of the 4 emails I have, double check. @Umbra , don't give me any :censored: about only having 4 emails, I can't even keep up with them :emoji_flushed:

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Sometimes disconnecting form the net during installation helps.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Not sure why I have having update issues lately. I think last time I had to reboot then it worked.
ScreenHunter_121 Nov. 12 09.11.jpg

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling this new version and get same error. Now I don't have Marcrium anylonger.:cry:
I only have my USB with an older version.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Update: The new insider update fixed the problem and was able to install this latest version :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.