Unlimited Giveaway McAfee Endpoint Unmanaged client - no term limits

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6131
How to get a license
Get it from [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6131']McAfee Endpoint Security[/URL]
Extract the components you want to install , run setup, install,done .

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Unmanaged version of McAfee Endpoint for Free!
Don't complain about the installation being complicated
Cmoss .ru made a packed mess .
Can't provide easy to install mirrors because of fourm rules that where created to protect you!
So don't ask !
SEP might be a better alternative anyway .

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
You have screenshots?
I don't have access to any PC probably for long time (family related issues )
But I remembered it had nice exploit protection , isolation , application control , and so much options from the GUI .
I can link a YouTube video of the UI if you like .
Off topic:
Nice seeing that you started to participate in the malware hub :).

Last edited:

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
which of those you are supossed to install? the endpoint client? does it updates automatically?

1589829691922.png

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
which of those you are supossed to install? the endpoint client? does it updates automatically?

View attachment 240300
Unzip everything run setup from endpoint security platform I think.
(Sorry for the bad instructions haven't used this product some time and lost any access to a computer (typing from my phone)).
Tell me once it worked so I can update the instructions accordingly.
Thanks for your patience .
And about updates I think it's manually like in SEP unmanged case .
But of course definition updates are automatic.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
How to install?
instructions unclear, computer stuck in BSOD 😅

All components are installed separately Extract the components you want to install. For example, the setupCC.exe file in the Endpoint Security Platform 10.7.0 Build 1285 Package # 13 (Client) archive installs the Control Panel .. The file setupFW.exe in the Firewall 10.7.0 Build 945 Package # 7 (Client) archive is a firewall. The setupTP.exe file in the Threat Prevention 10.7.0 Build 1399 Package # 4 (Client) archive is an Intrusion Prevention component.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
All components are installed separately Extract the components you want to install. For example, the setupCC.exe file in the Endpoint Security Platform 10.7.0 Build 1285 Package # 13 (Client) archive installs the Control Panel .. The file setupFW.exe in the Firewall 10.7.0 Build 945 Package # 7 (Client) archive is a firewall. The setupTP.exe file in the Threat Prevention 10.7.0 Build 1399 Package # 4 (Client) archive is an Intrusion Prevention component.
looks like a sysadmin nightmare, do they have an automated script?

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
looks like a sysadmin nightmare, do they have an automated script?
It doesn't supposed to be like this but I can't post a mirror with a simple set up unfortunately(rules).
No idea what Comss .ru did to it .
Anyway admin usually will deploy a managed client via epolicy orchestrator anyway.

I installed it. Just use install .exe into every folder with (client).

I installed it. Just use install .exe into every folder with (client).
Hopefully it worked .
Can you share screen shots?
Of settings?

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Some observations. With the default settings, some threats will not be deleted. This can be fixed in the settings. You need to change the actions under "If first response fails," from "Continue scanning" to "Delete files."

McAfee.png

The detection rate is not as good as for their consumer products, unlike Norton/Symantec where the detection rate is basically the same.

You can find more screenshots at Softpedia.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.