Unlimited Giveaway McAfee Endpoint Unmanaged client - no term limits

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6131
How to get a license
Get it from [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6131']McAfee Endpoint Security[/URL]
Extract the components you want to install , run setup, install,done .

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
10.PNG

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I don't see anything new in the settings since last time I used it.
But as you see the GUi is usable unlike SEP unmanaged Wich feels like a barebone av.
But SEP management server has many nice things that McAfee lacks.

I have only 1 doubt if is free or not... look pictures on modules is write trial-active

View attachment 240374
I think it's an unlimited trial.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
Finally installed this AV in a VM, so far it's working good and I'll test it on the MH.
Only time will tell if this trial won't expire someday.

1589993926804.png

PD: it deletes infected files by default for me, also you need to enable the browser plugin for web protection to work.

1589994016270.png

1589994051461.png

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Finally installed this AV in a VM, so far it's working good and I'll test it on the MH.

View attachment 240499

PD: it deletes infected files by default for me, also you need to enable the browser plugin for web protection to work.

View attachment 240500

View attachment 240501
at least the web protection of SEP doesn't require an extension even though it's quite limited without the WSS add-on wich is dam expansive.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I'm pretty sure it won't expire
But If it somehow will expire I have a few workaround .

I prefer the extension approach, the AV doesn't needs to break SSL security by doing MITM to every connection and slowing things down
Yeah breaking SSL is very risky .
Google made it clearly to venders they shouldn't do it.

But I got no idea how the extension works .
And if somehow the account that manages the extension got pished
It's game over .
( already happened to a security vender).

For me both approaces are near similarly bad ,
But I enjoy the visibility I get by certificate injection.
If you have a good alternative my ears are open.

Last edited:

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
@Vitali Ortzi I'm bonus testing an already known malware in the hub, but wanted to know if that's how you disable static AV?
the static detection was artemis.... after disabling those options and running the file now is JTI/.... so is that dynamic detection/cloud/behaviour blocker?

McAfee Enterprise-2020-05-20-12-36-43.png

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
@Vitali Ortzi I'm bonus testing an already known malware in the hub, but wanted to know if that's how you disable static AV?
the static detection was artemis.... after disabling those options and running the file now is JTI/.... so is that dynamic detection/cloud/behaviour blocker?

View attachment 240513
I don't know much about McAfee but it tells below the option what each option does .

Reactions: bayasdev

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Indeed it was detected by ATP

View attachment 240514

I'm really surprised this isn't the consumer grade crapware McAfee sells to home users, this is a really effective AV
I know one of the best Enterprise products.

Highly underrated ,
Anyway almost every vender sells crapware to home users XD.

And use the great patents in Endpoint exclusive products only.

But If McAfee ported half of the Endpoint product to the consumer and used good marketing/ UI optimizations .
They would be able to take much market share among enthusiast market group (Malware tips ,wilders for example)
But since it won't help taking enough market share it would be R&D wasted .

Last edited:

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.