Expired McAfee Internet Security- 6-month subscription

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Click on the link below,create an account and download the 6 month trial Installer

McAfee Internet Security- 6-month subscription

magicalsnap201212101010.png

magicalsnap201212101039.png

magicalsnap201212101012.png

magicalsnap201212101013.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I believe it's actually called the "I am sooooo F*****" promotion

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
I guess if McAfee give this kind of promotions he may be, like we call it here " in his Death year".

S

starchild76

maybe the bucks earned on this crappy trial , are used to pay poor john's bail :boulay:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
sushiman said:
maybe the bucks earned on this crappy trial , are used to pay poor john's bail :boulay:

Tell us how you really feel :p

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
sushiman said:

For those who may not know, John McAfee no longer owns McAfee. He sold it to Intel awhile back for $7.68 billion. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/20/technology/20chip.html?_r=0

John McAfee is a very wealthy man.

Intel has did a lot of improvements to McAfee products, their cloud technology uses signatures from several different AV vendors which are partners of Intel.

So don't think McAfee is still as bad as it use to be it is under new development from Intel developers.

Thanks.:D

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
but i installed mcafee some months ago, and experienced very slow performance, mainly scanning speed was as bad as norton :(

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
tapoo said:
but i installed mcafee some months ago, and experienced very slow performance, mainly scanning speed was as bad as norton :(

Just because you had a bad experience with it on your system doesn't mean the same will apply to all.

Thanks.:D

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Hmm still not lots of new features havent been added. Its a while since I took a look at Mcafee. Lets see.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
What's new in this version:

Version 2013 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

Fend Off Viruses and Malware
NEW High-performance scanning engine
ENHANCED Safe searching and shopping
ENHANCED Digital data message
NEW Home screen
ENHANCED Security reports
NEW Vulnerability scanner
NEW Malicious ads and popup protection

Block Spam and Dangerous Email
ENHANCED Antispam

Keep Your Family Safe
ENHANCED Parental controls
Surfing report

Read more: McAfee Internet Security - CNET Download.com http://download.cnet.com/McAfee-Internet-Security/3000-18510_4-10581371.html

Also i noticed this in the comments section of McAfee CNET download page. Have a look guys :p
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4115/lolarg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.