lobo001

Level 2
I am a current user of McAfee Total Protection which is about to expire the license. Lately I've heard a lot and good about the last verison of Avast Premier !!!
I must say that I have never been interested in Avast. I have memories of many years ago, when avast was on most computers and the experience of that was not even satisfactory.
So much has changed avast ?? Worth?? I must say that I have a license won in a contest and therefore I should not buy it !!

Reactions: DDE_Server

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
I am a current user of McAfee Total Protection which is about to expire the license. Lately I've heard a lot and good about the last verison of Avast Premier !!!
I must say that I have never been interested in Avast. I have memories of many years ago, when avast was on most computers and the experience of that was not even satisfactory.
So much has changed avast ?? Worth?? I must say that I have a license won in a contest and therefore I should not buy it !!
You should consider Sophos.com because they are constantly top rated and have free home AV software, as well as an awesome Android app, loaded with features. Ask @Jack, he uses it too.

Reactions: upnorth and lobo001

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
You should consider Sophos.com because they are constantly top rated and have free home AV software, as well as an awesome Android app, loaded with features. Ask @Jack, he uses it too.
Plus, absolutely NO ads! NO gimmicks either!