Battle McAfee Total protection vs Avast Premier 2019

lobo001

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 26, 2017
I am a current user of McAfee Total Protection which is about to expire the license. Lately I've heard a lot and good about the last verison of Avast Premier !!!
I must say that I have never been interested in Avast. I have memories of many years ago, when avast was on most computers and the experience of that was not even satisfactory.
So much has changed avast ?? Worth?? I must say that I have a license won in a contest and therefore I should not buy it !!

Reactions: DDE_Server

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
I am a current user of McAfee Total Protection which is about to expire the license. Lately I've heard a lot and good about the last verison of Avast Premier !!!
I must say that I have never been interested in Avast. I have memories of many years ago, when avast was on most computers and the experience of that was not even satisfactory.
So much has changed avast ?? Worth?? I must say that I have a license won in a contest and therefore I should not buy it !!

You should consider Sophos.com because they are constantly top rated and have free home AV software, as well as an awesome Android app, loaded with features. Ask @Jack, he uses it too.

Reactions: upnorth and lobo001

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.