Question McAfee_Malware_Cleaner TOOL

McAfee
4 Replies 1,218 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

Gengis Khan

Level 1
I USED McAfee_Malware_Cleaner AND IT DETECTED SOME SUSPICIOUS FILES SUCH AS MY BROWSER EXTENSIONS IN CHROME. AS I DIDN'T WANT IT TO DELETE THESE EXTENSIONS, I USED THE RESTORE OPTION THEY OFFER, BUT TO MY SURPRISM IT NEVER FINISHED THE RESTORE AND IT TOOK UP DISK SPACE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO RECOVER. WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER THIS LOST SPACE?
 
You can try clearing your temporary files. Go to the Start Menu, type "%temp%" and press enter. Select all files (Ctrl + A) and delete them. Some files might not delete, just skip those. Also, ensure your McAfee_Malware_Cleaner is updated to the latest version. If the problem persists, you may need to contact McAfee support.
 
I have the configuration like this from the beginning
Propriedades do Sistema 04_03_2025 10_23_11.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top