Guide | How To McLovin's Default IP and Password Guide for routers - Updated 1-1-2013

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello guys.

Over the years I have been collecting all default IP addresses and passwords for routers. Some of them I have gotten from other website but most of them I have collected myself.

I am wanting to share it with the community because I think that there are people out there that might need help trying to find there default IP for the router and the password.

Here is the link if you want the HTML file - Updated: 1-1-2013
GA9EL.gif

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w7poab7htzl0i8q

If there is more that you want me to add, let me know and I will add them. :)

Hope you like them.

McLovin's List of Default Router IP Addresses and Passwords

oiesN.png

Here is an example of the list of router passwords​

18602514.png

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
RE: McLovin's Default IP and Password Guide for routers

Great list, alot of people may not know what their ip and password for their router is and im sure this will help many figure it out

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Thanks, been collecting it over a number of years and now have decided that I want to share it with the community. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

imsoadude said:
Have you had all these routers?

I have used most of them, just some of them I have not so I got some of them off the internet.

Thanks K__M thought that it will help :)

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011

Wow, that's a lot of routers you must have had, out of all of them were there any companies that you liked the most for routers? i see that theres a lot of Zyxel, motorola, DLink and 3Com on your lists

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

imsoadude said:
Wow, that's a lot of routers you must have had, out of all of them were there any companies that you liked the most for routers? i see that theres a lot of Zyxel, motorola, DLink and 3Com on your lists

Yeah, most of them afterwards I had finshed with them I put them in a big chest in the shed and have not used them since. There are a few that I have taken an interest that companies use. The most common one woule be CISCO, Oracle and NetCom. My favourite out of all the list would have to be Billion only because for what I have at home and the setup that I have, which is where all the internet goes through this Server I have at hom then out to the internet. I also have done it where if the Server I have seup goes down we all lose internet because if I wanted to go out on a holiday I can turn off the server and then I can just go away and I won't have to worry. Another one that I have heard alot of people talk about is DLink, which would have to come close to my second favourite routers. I also like Billion because for all the games servers I have hosted in the past I have had no trouble with Billion compared to DLink, and the others.

Took me a while though to get my hands on a Apple Router, because I had trouble locating one at the time until Dad said there was one Saudi, so I told to get it and bring it back.

Hope it helped :)

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011

Yea, ive always thought DLink was a great brand also, i never heard of billion so im gonna look and check them out but i think the biggest name ive heard and seen is CISCO

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

imsoadude said:
Yea, ive always thought DLink was a great brand also, i never heard of billion so im gonna look and check them out but i think the biggest name ive heard and seen is CISCO

Correct CISCO is the main router that companies use now a days. CISCO is what we use at TAFE at the moment and I am not sure but I also think that DLink is the one that home users mostly use.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011

Yea the college i go to is 100% CISCO also, i have a old DLink wired router but i never tried it out

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

I hope also to get a CISCO switch so I can try that out at home for a real router.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

Great tutorial McLovin! Gonna take a deeper look at it later. ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

BoXX28 said:
Great tutorial McLovin! Gonna take a deeper look at it later. ;)

Thanks Boxx, glad you like it. ;)

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011

You forgot 2Wire for U-Verse users or any other person using one. Its "192.168.1.254".

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Maximus said:
You forgot 2Wire for U-Verse users or any other person using one. Its "192.168.1.254".

Thanks for this Maximus. Will add this to the list. :)

D

Deleted member 178

TP-Link (very used in Asia, chinese brand)

default IP: 192.168.1.1
default username/Psw: admin/admin

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

umbrapolaris said:
TP-Link (very used in Asia, chinese brand)

default IP: 192.168.1.1
default username/Psw: admin/admin

Thanks guys. If there are any other ones that need to be added just let me know and I will add them. :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Here are some default IP address. ;)

Arescom 192.168.1.1 username: dsladmin password: n/a*
Bausch Datacom 10.0.0.2 username: admin password: epicrouter
Flowpoint 192.168.254.254 username: n/a* password: admin
JAHT 10.0.0.2 username: Admin password: epicrouter

* Not available

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.