Microsoft bans Offensive Language; Effective 1st May 2018

D

Deleted member 65228

I'm sorry to ask, but are you actually serious is it an April's fool joke ? I honestly don't know as i'm not American and there's been a few jokes on this thread. But if you actually serious then this is really scary. The new 5 years of social media being mandatory for a Visa is spooky as well.

Of course there are people over here in Europe laughing at the USA, thinking they're better (which they are not, of course). Sure internet privacy is (more or less) better in the EU... for now. But they are fools to think that Europe will magically be spared. With tougher control of the internet by Russia, an almost complete internet censorship in China and very troubling laws in the US making internet freedom mostly an illusion, it's unfortunately only a matter of time before the EU is censored/manipulated/controlled either by their own governments and big corporations, or foreign ones...

Oh boy, do i miss the internet of the 90's :cry:
Thankfully I live on another planet, it cost me 91 billion usd to aliens.

fantasy-planets-1440x900.jpg

Reactions: AtlBo and ZeroDay

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.