Serious Discussion Microsoft Edge Stable (Chromium) Now Available for Download

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
The download links for the Microsoft Edge stable are now live, in addition to the existing ones for preview builds in Canary, Dev, and Beta channels.

Officially, only early versions of Microsoft Edge are available right now, with Canary builds updated every day, while the Dev channel gets new improvements every week. The Beta build receives updates every six weeks.

Microsoft has until now remained tight-lipped on everything related to the stable version of Microsoft Edge, and an ETA as to when it could launch has never been offered.

fgdgfgd.png

Last edited:

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
excellent browser.
currently I use it and I am very happy.
He has what it needs.
It has the opportunity to add all the extras with chrome.
is fast, it has a different possibilities of settings.
how it will be so well developed that everything will be fine.
keep it up.(y)
It has a speed dial.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Just installed it to test and I'd just like to point out to those using beta/dev/nightly builds that it won't automatically import your extensions. You'll have to manually download and configure every extension you use. Bookmarks are synced without any problem. I'll play with this for a few day before I uninstall the Dev build though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.