Expired MICROSOFT OFFICE 2021 STANDARD - XMAS 18,00 €

Expired Giveaways
2 Replies 737 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://www.wiresoft.com/microsoft-office-2021-standard-xmas
How to get a license
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD + License
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Address and location
    • Agree to their Terms and Privacy Policies
It's legal version? Lifetime for 1 pc?
Yes it's lifetime for a PC. Well they claim it's legal, but I highly doubt that. For example they also sell Office Professional Plus, which can't be legally sold as individual licenses. Also, Office 2021 Standard, which is the product linked to in this thread, is also a volume license product.

I may call them and see what they have to say, as they have a number to call for legal questions. While I live in Australia, they have an Australian website and phone number too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top