- Aug 15, 2020
Microsoft calls Power Automate Desktop a “business robotics solution,” but simply put it as a very powerful macro recorder. The solution comes with 370 predefined templates of operations that will automate various routine tasks in different applications. What's more, you can create your own scripts to automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks. Power Automate Desktop launched in September 2020 after Microsoft acquired Softomotive in early 2020. Since then, Redmond has expanded Softomotive's technologies and integrated them deeper into its own stack. If you would like to test Power Automate Desktop, you can download the solution from Microsoft servers. In addition, in the coming weeks, the tool will become part of Windows 10 Insider Preview builds , and in the future it will be integrated into various editions of Windows 10 , up to Windows 10 Home. Until now, a single user license for Power Automate Desktop has cost at least $ 15 per month.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019
- At least 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or higher
Terms of the offer:
- You get a lifetime license for Microsoft Power Automate Desktop for Windows 10.
- Free updates to new versions are available.
- Free technical support is not available.
- Designed for personal and commercial use.