- Aug 17, 2014
Microsoft has released KB5026435 (OS Build 19045.3031) Preview for users running Windows 10 22H2. The update comes with several new features including an improved search box experience and many other smaller improvements.
- New! This update brings back an improved search box experience on the Windows 10 taskbar. If you have a top, bottom, regular, or small icons taskbar, you will see the search box appear. You can use it to easily access apps, files, settings, and more from Windows and the web. You will also have access to the latest search updates, such as search highlights. If you want to restore your previous search experience, you can do that easily. To do that, use the taskbar context menu or respond to a dialog that appears when you use search.
- New! This update now displays up to three high priority toast notifications at the same time. This feature affects apps that use Windows OS notifications to send notices for calls, reminders, or alarms. Up to four toast notifications might appear at the same time. This means that there can be three high priority notifications and one normal priority notification.
- This update addresses an issue that affects access to Tab settings for IE mode sites.
- This update addresses a multi-function label printer issue. It affects the installation of some of them.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the touch keyboard. Sometimes, it does not show the correct layout based on the current input scope.
- This update addresses an issue that sometimes fails to open the touch keyboard.
Microsoft has released KB5026435 (OS Build 19045.3031) Preview for Windows 10 22H2 systems. The update is classified as a non-security optional preview update that comes with several new features.