Microsoft unveils new Edge browser logo that no longer looks like Internet Explorer

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Microsoft is refreshing the logo for its Chromium-based Edge browser. The software giant originally unveiled its Edge icon more than four years ago, and it’s fair to say it was a logo that clinged to the past of Internet Explorer. Microsoft’s new logo was discovered as part of a new surfing mini game hidden inside the latest Canary versions of Edge. It looks like a wave, and includes a similar Fluent Design style to the company’s new Office icons.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I was a bit of an icon freak but still often use different icons - One thing I have found in the event when others use this PC if it has not got a Chrome icon they stare bewildered at the screen looking for Chrome icon as to them the web IS Chrome & that's it (duuuuur don't you use the internet?) To indulge these %$*&""!&% people (my friends & relatives) I often use a nice Chrome icon though it does abrade me somewhat - Sorry Opera, Brave, Vivaldi FF & others !

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
This?
uA6P7HX.png

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Uh oh. Here is a Sperm Accusation.

1572874107331.png

I'm not really seeing the sperm thing..

1572874192740.png

1572874533528.png

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.