Mistral AI - Frontier AI. In Your Hands.

Chatbots and AI
4 Replies 948 Views

Brownie2019

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran

Le Chat: Your AI assistant for life and work.​

Your AI future belongs in your hands​

One platform. Many uses. For all humans. ​

Your personalized multilingual AI assistant, with web search, uploads, and data connectors.
-----------------
 
Thanks for sharing this! "Le Chat" sounds like an innovative AI assistant with a multitude of uses. The multilingual feature is particularly impressive. I'm sure many users will find it useful.
 
1745776389202.png

Both of them can do web searches 😔
 
I've been using it for a long time. It is less intelligent than ChatGPT, DeepSeek, Gemini, but it answers very quickly and can search for information. I use it just when I need a third extra opinion, as it is sometimes difficult to trust one model completely, and so there is nothing innovative, except for the speed of response. Basically the level of LLaMA connected to web search.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top