Mixed Wallpapers - Take a look!

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Ok, out of ALL the wallpapers on the previous page 26, (and they are DYN-o-MITE,) take a guess which one I snipped and made the desktop background. DO NOT PEEK until you have made a guess, OK?

virusdesk.png

:unsure::coffee:šŸ²

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
A curious squirrel stops the sun flower in Austria while searching for food
Photo by: Dick Van Dujen @dickvanduijn
"The moment the squirrel smelled the flower and dipped his face inside, I realized it was the picture of a lifetime!"
Van Dujen, who lives in the Netherlands, says he traveled to Austria in particular to photograph squirrels.
This photo took 2 hours and 200 attempts to reach this perfect moment.
1593414860086.png

Attachments

• 1593414673464.png
    1593414673464.png
    903 KB · Views: 411

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
The fastest bird in the world,the Peregrine Falcon:
View attachment 235391
We were watching some Peregrines teaching their young to hunt Herring Gull and Fulmar chicks on the cliffs near here last week. The screeching noise they make as they close in for the kill would give me a heart attack before the talons gripped me. These really are the hypersonic fighter planes of the natural avian world.

Last edited:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.