Question More Broken Websites?

Firefox
7 Replies 1,168 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

misterman2100

Level 2
Verified
Has anyone else experienced an uptick in websites rendering incorrectly with Gecko-based engines?

I want to ensure I am not losing my mind (or maybe I have by still using Firefox?).

Comments and musings are appreciated!
 
Are you using TLS 1.3? (as in about:config > tls > security.tls.version.min = 4 ) Because some web sites are still on TLS 1.2 . I have it set to min =4 and only revert to 3 when a particular site doesn't work, and change it back to min=4 when done.
 
Has anyone else experienced an uptick in websites rendering incorrectly with Gecko-based engines?

I want to ensure I am not losing my mind (or maybe I have by still using Firefox?).

Comments and musings are appreciated!
I'm using the FF fork Wolf - On a personal basis I've no noticed this problem, can you say which sites or domain you are finding problems with?
 
I want to use Firefox, but it always disappoints me. The websites load slowly at times. Some websites don't load completely or appear broken. The website features behave erratically, like a list expansion not displaying correctly. I also dislike how they implemented the secure DNS feature.
 
Last edited:
I want to use Firefox, but it always disappoints me. The websites load slowly at times. Some websites don't load completely or appear broken. The website features behave erratically, like the list expansion not displaying correctly. I also dislike how they implemented the secure DNS feature.
This may sound weird for some, but Firefox is the only browser that I can watch videos on some sites without any problems, other browsers will stop working on some point (except Vivaldi, which is weird too because Vivaldi is based on chromium) but I don't like that Firefox writes a lot of data on disk.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top