- Nov 10, 2017
MPC-BE 1.5.5 changelog:
- Added the command "Copy Image to Clipboard".
- Fixed saving image with some subtitles.
- PnS maximum scale increased from 3x to 5x.
- Fixed moving when scaling.
- Frame shift is limited to 0.1..0.9 range so that the frame does not disappear from view at all.
- Fixed auto-hide cursor when moving from one file to another.
- Added the ability to manually associate the .avs (AviSynth script) and .vpy (VapourSynth script) extensions.
- Fixed opening DVD-Video from the command line.
- Various shader changes in the Shaders folder.
- Added shaders "ps_4_0" (Direct3D11) to the Shaders11 folder.
- Added support for DX11 shaders in the "Shader Combiner" window.
- Minor changes to the Web interface.
- Returned the ability to rename items in the playlist.
- Removed the limitation of adding dubbing only for local files.
- Fixed work of the playlist with the "Shuffle" setting.
- The "Shuffle" setting is now available for the "Explorer" playlist.
- Optimized control panel and logo rendering.
- System registration of a file extension filter now has no special priority over system registration of a filter by signature (check bytes).
- Improved player control when playlist is active.
- Added filtering of the list of hotkeys.
- Added setting "Do not reset speed for session".
- Fixed issues when switching between playlists.
- When the player crashes, a .stacktrace.txt file will be created in addition to MiniDump.
- Fixed window size after exiting full screen mode on monitors with different DPI.
- The "Remember playlist" setting now works only for the main playlist and has been renamed to "Remember main playlist".
- Fixed sorting in the subtitle download dialog, now according to "Default track preference".
- Fixed incorrect display of control panel tips over video in some situations.
- Fixed incorrect handling of pressing the left mouse button in the main window in some situations.
- Added the ability to enable displaying milliseconds in the status bar during the session.
- Fixed rendering of the playlist.
- Pressing the "Alt + Key" key combination in the playlist is now transferred to the main window.
- Fixed URL opening inside M3U files.
- Fixed opening too long URLs (more than 2000 characters).
- Increased the width of the thumbnail image to 5120.
- Improved MPC Video Renderer support.
- Fixed opening of some types of local playlists.
- Added support for MBSE MultiChannel ASIO Renderer.
- The specified delay is applied when saving and copying subtitles to the clipboard.
- Morgan Stream Switcher and RatDVD are no longer supported.
- Added the ability to disable the display of the current frame in the Web interface.
- Fixed debugging of external filters with the release version of the player.
- Fixed the skipback and skipforward commands in the WEB interface.
- Removed unwanted dark frames on some system menus when using the dark menu in the player.
- Added support for pasting files and folders from the clipboard that were copied in Explorer.
- The limit for MPCPL playlists has been increased to 10 MB.
- Changed the way of setting the priority of tracks. Added support for quotes, "+" for multiple matches, and negation for Default and Forced. [full release notes]