64-bit operating system; x64-based processor
    Security Updates
    Automatic Updates (recommended)
    User Access Control
    Always Notify
    Network Security (Firewall)
    3rd-party Firewall app by a trusted vendor
    Device Security
  • Windows Defender SmartScreen (Windows 10)
  • User Account
    Administrator
    Sign-in Accounts
    Malware Testing
    I do not participate in downloading malware samples
    Real-time Web & Malware Protection
    Qihoo 360 Total Security Premium ( built in Glaswire Firewall enabled ) - 360 Document Protector - Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Beta
    RTP - Custom security settings
  • Major changes for Increased security
  • RTP - Details of Custom security settings
    Qihoo 360 Total Security is Tweaked to maximum capacity , Avira and Bitdefender engines are enabled , accompinied by doument protector as extra layer for ransomware disaster recovery and mbae (tweaked) for extra browser and software hardening. for systemwide hardening NVT Syshardener is installed , with allmost all of it's options ticked.
    Virus and Malware Removal Tools
    Zemana Antimalware Free - Hitman Pro - Emsisoft Emergency Kit - Adwcleaner - ZHPCleaner - Roguekiller
    Browsers and Extensions
    Main : Firefox hardened with various privacy and security tweaks , extensions : IDM - Netcraft - HTTPS Everywhere - Privacy Possum - Webrtc Control - Latpass - 360 No Mining - 360 Internet Protection - Scriptsafe.
    Secondary : Brave Browser with the same extensions as FF.

I also have 360 Safe Browser and 360 Extreme Explorer installed , in case the other 2 fail.
    Privacy-focused Apps and Extensions
    Windscribe Vpn - Dnscrypt - DNS Jumper
    Password Managers
  • Lastpass
  • Web Search
  • www.startpage.com
  • System Utilities
    Wisecare 365 - Kerish Doctor - Privazer - Bleachbit - Intel SDD Toolbox ( from Trimming )
    Data Backup
    Macrium Reflect Free
    Frequency of Data backups
    Monthly
    System Backup
    Macrium Reflect Free
    Frequency of System backups
    Rarely
    Computer Activity
  • Online banking
  • Browsing web and email
  • Watch movies and other entertainment content on the Internet
  • Office and work related tasks
  • Video or photography editing
  • Computer Specifications
    Hp Elitebook Folio 9470 M
    Intel Core i5 - 3457u
    Intel r7 Chipset Sata

Mr.Wave

Level 17
    Hi my friend :)

Thanks for sharing :) How does the Qihoo´s sandbox work? I haven't used Qihoo in years and I don't know if it has improved this tool.

Thanks my friend :)
    You can acces this via the right click context menu and run your browsers or unknown applications from there, I read somewhere that it's certainly NOT the best and could be bypassed, but I am not sure we have to ask @roger_m or @Der.Reisende who use this product, currently I am back a comodo internet security again.

oldschool

Level 32
    Verified
    You can acces this via the right click context menu and run your browsers or unknown applications from there, I read somewhere that it's certainly NOT the best and could be bypassed, but I am not sure we have to ask @roger_m or @Der.Reisende who use this product, currently I am back a comodo internet security again.
    Or @stefanos - he may know Qihoo as well as anyone. It's one of his beloved AVs, until recently.

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 22
    Verified

Is dificult to explain for the sandbox because of my bad english. AtlBo know very well the 360 ts sandbox. Is the best to explain