Jan 4, 2019
Windows Edition
Pro
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
Qihoo 360 Total Security Premium ( built in Glaswire Firewall enabled ) - 360 Document Protector - Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Beta
Firewall security
About custom security
Qihoo 360 Total Security is Tweaked to maximum capacity , Avira and Bitdefender engines are enabled , accompinied by doument protector as extra layer for ransomware disaster recovery and mbae (tweaked) for extra browser and software hardening. for systemwide hardening NVT Syshardener is installed , with allmost all of it's options ticked.
Periodic malware scanners
Zemana Antimalware Free - Hitman Pro - Emsisoft Emergency Kit - Adwcleaner - ZHPCleaner - Roguekiller
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Main : Firefox hardened with various privacy and security tweaks , extensions : IDM - Netcraft - HTTPS Everywhere - Privacy Possum - Webrtc Control - Latpass - 360 No Mining - 360 Internet Protection - Scriptsafe.
Secondary : Brave Browser with the same extensions as FF.

I also have 360 Safe Browser and 360 Extreme Explorer installed , in case the other 2 fail.
Maintenance tools
Wisecare 365 - Kerish Doctor - Privazer - Bleachbit - Intel SDD Toolbox ( from Trimming )
File and Photo backup
Macrium Reflect Free
System recovery
Macrium Reflect Free
Risk factors
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Streaming audio/video content from shady sites
    • Working from home
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
Hp Elitebook Folio 9470 M
Intel Core i5 - 3457u
Intel r7 Chipset Sata

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Overall seems a bit excessive with CF and SysHardener. Have you considered pairing your Avast setup with Hard_Configurator? It has a profile setting for use with Avast hardened mode. Browser extensions seem excessive to me, but just my opinion. Thanks for sharing. :)

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Had to reinstall win 10 due too corrupted / faulty mbr. Same security set up, but use Firefox browser now, fully tweaked for maximum privacy and security, also de installed all media related windows apps.

Reactions: Step 1 and bribon77

Step 1

Level 3
Verified
Sep 17, 2018
Hi my friend :)

Thanks for sharing :) How does the Qihoo´s sandbox work? I haven't used Qihoo in years and I don't know if it has improved this tool.

Thanks my friend :)

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Hi my friend :)

Thanks for sharing :) How does the Qihoo´s sandbox work? I haven't used Qihoo in years and I don't know if it has improved this tool.

Thanks my friend :)

You can acces this via the right click context menu and run your browsers or unknown applications from there, I read somewhere that it's certainly NOT the best and could be bypassed, but I am not sure we have to ask @roger_m or @Der.Reisende who use this product, currently I am back a comodo internet security again.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
You can acces this via the right click context menu and run your browsers or unknown applications from there, I read somewhere that it's certainly NOT the best and could be bypassed, but I am not sure we have to ask @roger_m or @Der.Reisende who use this product, currently I am back a comodo internet security again.

Or @stefanos - he may know Qihoo as well as anyone. It's one of his beloved AVs, until recently.

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014

Is dificult to explain for the sandbox because of my bad english. AtlBo know very well the 360 ts sandbox. Is the best to explain

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.