MRG Flash Test 4/13/2011

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
You brought yourself into trouble. Not me. Sveta and Chris are friends. If I mention something then most likely its the truth. As I have said many times there isnt much I dont know. I also knew more about Comodo then the mods. Melih asked for my assistance all the time along with Mike Nash from the OA team.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Dieselman said:
My PM to Sveta. Need I say more.

Dieselman wrote:
Will you ever consider testing Comodo again? Or just too much bad blood?

Nah, don't think we will do any public testing with them at all. They are way too unprofessional.

I really don't feel one way or the other about them honestly, they made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

We're about to publish a series of Banking tests and will appear in a dedicated TV program which will be broadcasted by one of the biggest TV networks in the world.

Oh, and CIS failed in all of our new Banking tests now that I think about it, they still fail on our old simulators, the ones they said they passed on

How is Avast treating you?

They need to provide evidence, such as publishing the samples that CIS 'fails' to prevent online.
Are their simulators digitally signed? They may have signed them with a vendor that is on the Comodo TVL, which would not be a realistic situation.
These samples need to be known, or they cannot be trusted.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Take it up with him then. He provided samples before and Comodo still denied any flaws. It's a joke of a company. Any negative feedback is ignored and the user is banned. Please members and users of Comodo stop acting like Comodo's Defense Attorney's. CIS is not as perfect as Languy99 makes it out to be. MRG brought up flaws in CIS and Comodo denied it. End of story so no reason to argue. Comodo is and always will be an unprofessional company.

Even if MRG gave them the samples Comodo would still deny it. Just like Languy99 argued that the testing was done wrong.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Dieselman said:
Take it up with him then. He provided samples before and Comodo still denied any flaws. It's a joke of a company. Any negative feedback is ignored and the user is banned. Please members and users of Comodo stop acting like Comodo's Defense Attorney's. CIS is nor as perfect as Languy99 makes it out to be. MRG brought up flaws in CIS and Comodo denied it. End of story so no reason to argue. Comodo is and always will be an unprofessional company.
The unprofessional opinion is narrow minded. You do not know how most of the company behaves.
I pursue the truth, and I may ask questions based on this. This does not mean that I am defending any company from anything but an unfair judgement.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
I will forget more about Comodo then most will know. Ask Wilders members there opinion of Comodo. Melih was banned from there. Comodo is known through out the security world to always cause drama. They go around with there noses up thinking that CIS is the best thing since Mom's apple pie. Comodo's behavior has not changed in the 10 years I have known of them. It's not just MRG but other web sites. The truth is right in front of you.

It's hard to see the forest through the trees.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Dieselman said:
I will forget more about Comodo then most will know. Ask Wilders members there opinion of Comodo. Melih was banned from there. Comodo is known through out the security world to always cause drama. They go around with there noses up thinking that CIS is the best thing since Mom's apple pie. Comodo's behavior has not changed in the 10 years I have known of them. It's not just MRG but other web sites.
You are talking about Melih, although he is the CEO, you cannot expect all of Comodo to be just like him in terms of behaviour.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
As in matter of fact I know several mods who left Comodo cause of the drama. Also they have been mods who were terminated for finding flaws in CIS. Melih is the company and his mods follow his every lead like little minions.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
If you ask me, both sides acted poorly and this resulted in nothing good for the end user. Every suite has flaws and I haven't seen a perfect HIPS test yet.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.