muhammadariif Configuration

muhammadariif

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011
RE: muhammadariif config

Long time not visit this forum, i forgot that i have made a post in this forum. Should i edit back my past posted?

i use WOT but forgot to put it.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

muhammadariif said:
Long time not visit this forum, i forgot that i have made a post in this forum. Should i edit back my past posted?

I think hope one of the mods/admins will merge these topics, but if you have WOT have tried anything like LastPass?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Good configuration, you can HItman Pro from scanners.

muhammadariif

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011

jamescv7 said:
Good configuration, you can HItman Pro from scanners.

I have tried Hitman, it is good in terms of detecting exe files and other program formats, but the disadvantages are they using the internet, so Malwarebytes be my choice, but MBAM still could not compete with emsisoft :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Hitman Pro does have so called "Early Warning Score" which can scan for offline mode. Just keep on eye for the FP rates.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

muhammadariif said:

Merged threads. ;)

muhammadariif

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011

McLovin said:
muhammadariif said:

I think hope one of the mods/admins will merge these topics, but if you have WOT have tried anything like LastPass?
Yes, I been trying laspast but more comfortable to use password saved in google chrome.

I sync all my passwords and bookmarks in chrome. If I have lost all my passwords and bookmarks, I just need to sign in google account on chrome and it will return to its original condition.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.