New Update MusicBee Updates Thread

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
this is an incremental update and includes all changes since version 3.4 - unzip (to the music folder MusicBee is installed for portable versions) and then run MusicBee_Setup_3_5_8296.exe
- new "Show Header in a Separate Row" option in album covers grouping. When unticked, rather than splitting the grouping into a separate row, the grouping is displayed as an album cover so there is no wasted space
Alternate grouping view with a "cover" title
- group by in the album covers view now includes: Mood, Occasion and Publisher
- new option to set the default location of new artwork to the source file location (instead of organised copy)
- new option to start a playlist from the last track played
- tabs can now be pinned as "Text Only"
- the search function in the Tag Hierarchy Explorer has been improved

Here are the latest links that include the full release
Incremental update that includes all changes since version 3.4 - unzip and then run MusicBee_Setup_3_5_8447.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/30i2z2gxm9aupip/MusicBee_Setup_3_5_8447.zip?dl=1
backup:
2.49 MB file on MEGA

or the full download:
9.18 MB file on MEGA
portable:
9.16 MB file on MEGA

Don't see any changelogs for v3.5.8447

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
I think I'll have to give MusicBee another go. I have a iPod Nano I still use for Podcasts and some music but lately I've been getting the below error in iTunes when trying to subscribe to a new podcast. From what I remember, I can at least subscribe to the podcast in MusicBee via URL.

1708107452834.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.