Advice Request My computer not running genuine Windows ???

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Weebarra

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I'm not sure if i have posted this in the correct sub forum but i'm sure someone will move it if i have made a mistake. :unsure:

Anyway, i received a pop up message out of the blue today stating the words in my thread title. Now considering my wee laptop has been running this for about 7 years or so, i'm confused. Do i just ignore it or do i need to try and resolve it. I don't want to close the warning window in case it shuts down my computer completely and i can't get it started again so i'm looking for advice on what to do.(y)
I've checked my pc and it is still showing that my product key as activated.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
You could try using Raymond.cc's Winodws 7 OEM License Instaler.
You can do the same with Windows Loader and similar tools. But often, websites that offer downloads of Windows Loader, actually link to malware or adware rather than Windows Loader. The tool from Raymond..cc only does OEM activation of Windows 7 and does not include any features to activate Windows 7 on computers which don't have a license for it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.