My dog hating the heat.

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
x40JcT7.jpg

My dog Diesel hating the heat wave here in the UK. I hope it's ok to post this?

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
he's a lab crossed with a rotti. His dad's a rottie his mums a lab. sorry about your dogs dying. It's a shame they don't live very long, they really are part of the family aren't they.

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
malbky said:
He a lab? My dog too hated the heat in India. Had 2 doberman and a Lab. Both died.

Sorry to hear that, I really love dogs,i'm from Kerala not much heat problem here which state you are from??

S

starchild76

Thread author
wow thats the most beautifull dog I have seen in a long time! you must be a proud owner!! an uncomon mix of rases that is what this one makes it special. :D

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Thank you Starchild. He's great, he's way... to clever though and he takes up most my bed at night lol. Thanks again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.