Super Mario

LadyCz73

Thread author
Mar 20, 2015
Welcome to MT, you'll find help here:)
Thanks, I sure hope so. :)

Welcome to MT

Caution: MT is really addictive!!
Thanks. You're right..it would hurt me! ;)

Welcome to MT. Good to have you here.
Thanks. I'm hoping to learn a lot about how NOT to have this happen again. :)

Welcome to MT and we are glad to have you here:)
Thank you :)

Welcome to MalwareTips, and don't worry about your 'comfort zone'! ("Hi all. I'm a little out of my comfort zone here,..") !! You will be well taken care of and learn tons! This will all be behind you and then, totally enyoy the site and learn some of what not to do, too!! :):D Twin Headed Eagle has some great pointers up, as do others, as to safer clicking!:p
Thanks Tall. I am anxious to learn what NOT to do to avoid this. :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

:)
If your computer was a race car, you'd have just pulled into the equivalent of the pit stop in order to right all the wrongs, and make them right again. LadyCz73, take heart. @exterminator20's link shall lead you to getting your system sorted out.:) ..and welcome new member!;)
Thank you Cats, I sure look forward to any information that will help me and am grateful for it :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Problem of infection? No problem our malware removal expert will help you. :)
Thanks James. I sure hope so, who is the malware removal expert and what must I do? :)

Welcome to MT! :)

Welcome to MT. :D

Welcome Lady, hope your problem will be solved soon:)
Thank you Sasa, I hope so too. :)

welcome to MT ;) bro

Welcome to MT:)

G'day and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums. :)

This a good place to be. :D
Thanks Frogboy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.