My New PC

Koroke San

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Nothing is bad. Corsair CX600 is 80 plus bronze certified psu.It's still running good, no burning plastic like smell, no overheat even i use 24/7. It gives me 552W on +12V rail which is nuff for me. Components used to build this psu r good but not like seasonic & others . Seasonic PSU r costly & don't have good support in my country. I can't find the Antec VP 550 or 650 p & almost all of the psu r not available in my state. In almost every forums they will tell to buy good one which are costly & overrated. I choose the best one for me :)

Reactions: frogboy

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Nothing is bad. Corsair CX600 is 80 plus bronze certified psu.It's still running good, no burning plastic like smell, no overheat even i use 24/7. It gives me 552W on +12V rail which is nuff for me. Components used to build this psu r good but not like seasonic & others . Seasonic PSU r costly & don't have good support in my country. I can't find the Antec VP 550 or 650 p & almost all of the psu r not available in my state. In almost every forums they will tell to buy good one which are costly & overrated. I choose the best one for me :)
@Koroke San-> I didn't say current PSU is bad, but be careful while pairing up with a stronger GPUs. Since you are using IGP, you can run 24X7 w/o any problems. No one will recommended overpriced and overrated products. At my place, all electronics are priced steeply and I get only one sure shot to choose best components even it means paying a huge premium since I can only upgrade my PC every 3-4 years.

Koroke San

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
My PC is not hardocore gaming PC so why i'm gonna use stronger GPU?? But i'm sure i can run GTX 960 with no problem :)

Sloth

Level 5
Verified
Jun 24, 2015
Nice config., I guess it will serve you for the next 5 years (I mean the CPU :p). You may need to add more RAM in future.

Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.