Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 13, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Slow time to turn on, slow time to turn on after i make a restart, google chrome requires a lot of CPU and Disk use according to task manager, programs require like 10-15 seconds to turn on, etc etc...
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I did, install a lot of programs, Hard Disk Sentinel ( I did a Surface Test ) everything was fine, chk dsk, start up manager ( very low programs ) i also installed GPU and CPU temperature programs, everything was fine etc etc...
Hello, I have an issue with my PC, it takes slow time to turn on like 1 minute 45 seconds and VERY SLOW TIME after i make a restart while the PC is turned on like 4 minutes and 30 seconds...

I did like almost every possible test and everything was fine and OK.

My PC has a gaming configuration and I bought it in December 2012.

Is it possible cause of the " Driver Updater " program which I bought it in middle 2018 and it updated all of my drivers?

Below are ALL of the Screenshots which I did tests and the results are all perfect.

No virus, no errors, no nothing.

Please help me, regards.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    52.9 KB · Views: 369
  • FRST.txt
    51.2 KB · Views: 356
  • Avira.png
    Avira.png
    230 KB · Views: 370
  • Avira01.png
    Avira01.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 382
  • Avira02.png
    Avira02.png
    236 KB · Views: 378
  • Avira03.png
    Avira03.png
    236 KB · Views: 380
  • AviraFullScan.png
    AviraFullScan.png
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 385
  • Boot.png
    Boot.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 381
  • Chkdsk.png
    Chkdsk.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 387
  • chkdsk01.png
    chkdsk01.png
    144 KB · Views: 378
  • HardDiskSentinel.png
    HardDiskSentinel.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 373
  • HDSentinel.png
    HDSentinel.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 369
  • MyPCstats.png
    MyPCstats.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 378
  • MyPCstats01.png
    MyPCstats01.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 386
  • Startup.png
    Startup.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 385
  • TaskManager.png
    TaskManager.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 394
  • TaskManager01.png
    TaskManager01.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 375
  • TaskManager02.png
    TaskManager02.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 373
  • Temperatures.png
    Temperatures.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 377
  • Temperatures01.png
    Temperatures01.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 381
Reactions: Nevi and Cortex

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Bad news everyone, after the clean from Wise Care 365 i did a restart of the PC and the boot time took 5 mins 33 seconds !!!!
The PC case makes a lot of noise and files are opening very slowly, what just happened???
That's an unusual problem. At this point, I believe the best option would be to do a clean install of Windows. Ideally you would do it to SSD, but, you could do a clean install on your hard drive (after making backups of any files you need) and if you later device to buy a SSD, it's a simple task to clone the hard drive to the new SSD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Before you run Wise Care isn't it so you didn't make any restore points?
If you have a restore point from yesterday or before running Wise Care use it and see if you still have the same problems.

Upvote 0

Filip

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 13, 2015
Before you run Wise Care isn't it so you didn't make any restore points?
If you have a restore point from yesterday or before running Wise Care use it and see if you still have the same problems.
I didn't do any backup!!!

You guys said that Wise Care works flawlessly!!! What the hell guys?!

Reactions: mkoundo
Upvote 0

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
There's nothing that Wise Care does to increase boot-up times. I have a 12 yr old PC that had seen significant performance improvement in boot-up and shut-down times. You could try restarting your system for the second time and check if you have unusually long start up time. Since you are fairly knowledgeable about computers, you could try Autoruns to check and disable any unnecessary startup entries. You could also try enabling fast boot.

You have a ready made solution out there for you i.e. clean install your system. This should work 99.99% of the time.

Upvote 0

Filip

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 13, 2015
There's nothing that Wise Care does to increase boot-up times. I have a 12 yr old PC that had seen significant performance improvement in boot-up and shut-down times. You could try restarting your system for the second time and check if you have unusually long start up time. Since you are fairly knowledgeable about computers, you could try Autoruns to check and disable any unnecessary startup entries. You could also try enabling fast boot.

You have a ready made solution out there for you i.e. clean install your system. This should work 99.99% of the time.
What do you mean by clean install?

Format it or... ?

Upvote 0

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
You are currently receiving help for this problem in two different threads in the same forum.
There are several issues I see and that @nasdaq tried to address. However, it's impossible for anyone to help you properly if you get advice by what feels like 20 different people in two different threads at the same time.

I am closing this thread now to prevent further potentially damaging advice.
Please open a thread here instead: Windows Malware Removal Help & Support
Post fresh FRST.txt and Addition.txt logs there. A trained helper will take your topic.
Your system was affected and also most likely damaged by PUP (potentially unwanted) software, so the forum fits.

Please do not open more topics about the same issue in other forums because trying different solutions at the same time will interfere with the advice you get by the helper.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.