Solved myfood.ltd redirect malware on any epizy.com site

Status
Not open for further replies.

obiwankenoobi

Thread author
Feb 2, 2018
I uploaded my site with infinityfree.net but when I try to get in I redirect to myfood.ltd I thought its something in my mac but after 5 different malware checks I don't think the problem inside the computer. Also any other site that ends with epizy.com get me the same result. (ewrfef.epizy.com , dlkd.epizy.com, lalala.epizy.com, they're all redirect me to the same site.) the funny part is that happening on any device im on ( my phone or other computer that somehow connwct through google acount). I tried to remove extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
It sounds more some unwanted ads than malware, you should try to use an Adblocker and see if this will fix your issues. - AdBlock

Wingman

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 6, 2017
I uploaded my site with infinityfree.net but when I try to get in I redirect to myfood.ltd I thought its something in my mac but after 5 different malware checks I don't think the problem inside the computer. Also any other site that ends with epizy.com get me the same result. (ewrfef.epizy.com , dlkd.epizy.com, lalala.epizy.com, they're all redirect me to the same site.) the funny part is that happening on any device im on ( my phone or other computer that somehow connwct through google acount). I tried to remove extensions.

There are few steps you scan try in order to pinpoint to the actual issue

1)Do you face the same issue even if not logged in to your google account?
2)Do you have the same issue when connected from a different mac/pc (from a different network) ?
3) have you raised a ticket with your hosting provider to make sure DNS records for your site are correct?

Let us know the results and we can look at this further

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.