Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdan

RE: NCLR need recommendation on improvements.

Well that is OK. Some IP addresses are reserved for LAN-s (Local Area Network) = 10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255, 172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255, 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255 And they can't be used on the Internet. That address is only valid inside the LAN. On the internet you have a different ip address assigned by your IPS. Sites like "what's my ip" can only check Internet IP addresses.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
RE: NCLR need recommendation on improvements.

Checked them all in config. They are what i/you thought, nothing but lan IP´s from my other comps. So atm all is green and functioning for the time being.
Thx for help and advice.

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
nclr11111 said:
What else is there to use more than whats in the new setup?
Since you are using CIS then its fine for that, but if you want to extend then add like EAM and configure well for better stability to each other.

Link guide

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
jamescv7 said:
nclr11111 said:
What else is there to use more than whats in the new setup?
Since you are using CIS then its fine for that, but if you want to extend then add like EAM and configure well for better stability to each other.

Link guide
Well, have been looking at EAM since they seem to have quite good detections on their AV, but since it´s not free.........well, maybe in the future or when i find a giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.