Advice Request Need a simple and effective backup software.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

jackwilli

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 1, 2019
Hello friends, I am new here. I just bought my new PC and looking for a good backup and recovery software. As I am not a advanced user, my last laptop now has no OS as i missed backup software. But now I don't want to be on risk. Please suggest free backup software as i don't need email backup or other features. It will be much for me as I can create my System and important files' backup and could recover them effectively.

Thirio

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 3, 2017
Tried Aomei Backupper and it worked for making a full backup no problems, but when i tried to make a differential or incremental it failed and gave an error code which didn't exist on their support page. Currently using Macrium Reflect Free with no problems. (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.