unfogiven19

Level 1
Verified
hi guys :)

I was infected a month ago with CRYPTO WALL 3.0 , however, I managed my self to restore all my files...
my problem is I have those file left in my COMPUTER .. and I just could not delete them.

They are located in E:\system volume information.

They were only 4 files, when last time I checked after I reSetup windows 7. New they are 16 files !! and all located in E:\system volume information

What can I do to delete them ? and to check if my computer had CryptoWall Virus AGain.

PS; I run Kespersky 2015 in my computer.
 

Attachments

  • Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 76
E:\system volume information is System Restore .

Turn off System Restore for E: partitions , and reboot your PC.

Where is the Windows on the C:?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top