Need help to enhance a night vision video in black and white

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Hi I would need someone who knows how to enhance a night vsion video from a camera in black and white so i can see who the person is ?

I can use Mac or windows.
Thanks
 
Hi there, you can use software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro on Mac, or Adobe After Effects on Windows. They have tools for enhancing video quality. However, please remember that the results might not be perfect depending on the original video quality.
 
Ok thanks I have Final Cut pro but it is not working like I thought it would.
I am seeing in the original video the person walking with a small flashlight or light from pants as he walks but that is it .
I see what he is doing sort of but no human.

I think i just responded to a bot .
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top