Troubleshoot Need recommendations regarding mouse

Electr0n

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
After serving me faithfully for 5 years, my Logitech B100 mouse has started acting up. So I am looking for a good, durable and simple mouse. I am not a gamer and I just want a mouse that is big in size, comfortable to hold, has left, right and scroll button and cheap. I was looking at HP X1500, and Logitech B100(again). I don't want wireless, and small mice are a strict no no, what are your suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Electr0n

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
if you wanna go for a solid, well built and problem fee mouse, just get a Logitech one tbh.
never went wrong with anything Logitech.
Yeah, I too have a bias towards Logitech as I have used their products before and very satisfied, just thought I would see if I can get anything better from another brand.
I think you meant right hand. It looks like there are a few brands which do much left handed vertical mice.
Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse
I am right handed, so left handed mouse isn't for me. :)

Upvote 0

n0k0m3

Level 1
Verified
May 29, 2017
Logitech M705 wireless, trust me this wireless device is phenomenal (i know you hate it but probably just because of the horrible battery, but this monster can last 3 years without battery replacement, I had it for 2 years now and the battery still read more than 800 days left although I left it on overnight all the time).

Else just go with any other logitech mice that you desire. Can't go wrong with "just work" mouse with Logitech

Reactions: Electr0n
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.