Advice Request Need to replace freefilesync

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

permar4

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 23, 2017
Hi, I've been using freefilesync for years. But I've seen how it has happened with versions that included PUP to now that its portable version, something basic for me and my work. It's paid.

I'm not bothered to pay for good software, but I would pay for other extras and not just use the portable version.

I use FreeFileSync basically to synchronize my security, personal and work copies, when I need two disks to be the same or two folders to be the same.

I don't ask much just to be able to easily choose if a file I want to keep the old one instead of the new one and that it be portable. How extra would be nice if I had linux & windows version.

I have seen 0&0 software also from easeus... but I see more software to copy partitions instead of folders or disks.

GoodFileSync is good, but its free version is limited.

Reactions: Keyang556

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
There is Allwaysync, Puresync & Synchredible, all of them are totaly free for personal use.

Reactions: permar4

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.