ublock
Maintenance tools
without

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
But do You encrypt files before send to Onedrive ?

with KBs probably i will leave this because it shows me only problem in history of realibility, but I checked this that many people have similar or more complicated problems with this.

H

hjlbx

But do You encrypt files before send to Onedrive ?

with KBs probably i will leave this because it shows me only problem in history of realibility, but I checked this that many people have similar or more complicated problems with this.

I don't encrypt anything. Most of what I have backed up are drivers and firmware.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
I have to write despite lack of answers yet. I have installed Sandboxie and Appguard.
Now I have problem that: I have done Sandboxie for chrome, but my Sticky Password doesn't work. I check everything from support Sandboxie.
I tried do that like they have written, but still no works.
Hjlbx Can You halp resolve this situation, please ?
I have added to Appguard C/Sandboxie in folder / Guarded apps.

the other next question is hod Do You use email on Your machine ? Webmail or any program ?

Regards

I will be very grateful for answer and help.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
My config now:
Appguard
Sandboxie (I have some problems with config chrome and sticky password now, but soon it will be resolved)
Windows defender still yet.
I think about install cleaner but I am not sure if is good idea.
Many thanks specjal Hjlbx :)

H

hjlbx

My config now:
Appguard
Sandboxie (I have some problems with config chrome and sticky password now, but soon it will be resolved)
Windows defender still yet.
I think about install cleaner but I am not sure if is good idea.
Many thanks specjal Hjlbx :)

I would post your issue with Sticky Password & Chrome on Sandboxie forum again.

Invincea will want to know versions of OS, SP, Chrome, SBIE... and what settings you are using.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
SP 8.0.7.78
Chrome 50.0.2661.87 m (64-bit)
SBIE 5.11.5 beta

Strange is when I did sandboxie for chrome and turn on this shows me crash ublock and Sticky Password.
when i open chrome by defauldBox then is without crash but sticky password dosen't work.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
Config Update:
I losted Sticky Password for the Lasspass. Now Chrome works in Sandboxie without problems. :)

Appguard
Sandboxie
Chrome / ublock, lasspass
Shadows defender use sometimes
On demand: Hitman pro, Zemana premium
Windows defender OFF (I think about webroot av but no beta now :), so only buy stay probably)

Cleaner portable to clean. All tips and criticism welcome :)

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
@neon do you mind at least adding Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free for scanning puposes?

N

Noxx

APPGUARD renders so many other extra bloated security programs unnecessary. Good change. ;)

Note: be sure to update your config (1st main post) in accordance with any changes you make.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
Yes, but i don't have this tread tools and I can't update.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.