Solved Network problems,applications lag/crashes.

Inkwst

Thread author
Oct 30, 2016
Im having problems with my pc and network in general.Antivirus(kis 16) scan seems to not working properly and it also restarts by itself some times.
Also i used the kaspersky rescue disc method.At first i was getting a corrupt files error.After trying to update i scanned my pc but it stuck at 26% and after that it went on a infinite loop of scanning the same files.
For more informations i post the frst logs and adwcleaner below.

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S0].txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 4
  • FRST.txt
    88.2 KB · Views: 6

Inkwst

Thread author
Oct 30, 2016
Does this mean there is no infenction,or you want me to provide more data?
Thing is my dns is experiencing errors and since im a pc engineer student it really affects my work.
What about the lavasoft values adware found?Before the scan my IE and Microsoft edge browsers were crashing all the time.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
You can delete everything Adwcleaner found. I saw cases where users reported lavasoft hijacking their Winsock, but I don't see it active here, only files. I would delete them and I before cleanup I would check Adwcleaner options and check reset TCP\IP settings along with Winsock. Let me know if this helped.

Reactions: DardiM and Inkwst

Inkwst

Thread author
Oct 30, 2016
Did what you said still getting DNS error.Contacted my isp and it seems to be a network adapter issue.Thanks for helping anyway.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.