Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I understand the danger, but it's not much I visit shady places. I just trust my system, and my own ability to spot danger. Mostly I keep myself within known territorie. You Tube, Quora, Malware forums etc. I'm not a big risk taker. Thanks for mention it.That looks like a nice lean mean machine. Although I would like to address the little elephant in your "risk factors" section. The whole "going to shady sites business's" while using the same system to bank online or shop. I wouldn't trust my security to cover this entirely, matter of fact I would advise using your old system for shady website viewing separately from the system your doing your banking with. Of course there is the gaming factor too, I'm sure you are aware of the risks there "personally I would buy a console". Eliminating your unnecessary risk factors will make securing yourself much easier.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.