What Internet Security Suite do you like?

  • Total voters
    110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified
I launched a new challenge: 5 paid Internet Security Suites: Bitdefender Internet Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, Norton Internet Security, F-Secure Internet Security, G Data Internet Security and Avast Internet Security.

NOTE: All the suites are on the last version - 2013.
Thanks for all the votes and replies!
 

McLovin

Level 73
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Verified
TechStyle said:
Oh sorry I'd forgotten. Thanks for attention! But, how can I edit the pool, to add this suite?
That I'm not sure about.
 

Payback

New Member
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013* 25.00%
Norton Internet Security 2013*

Chose any of them,they'll offer same protection. Thought,I LOVE Norton,but I switched to Eset due some technical problems. They both are damn-frecking-best,in my opinion...just chose them. My list for top ten anti-viruses

7 : Bitdefender total security

6: Avast Internet Security

5 : AVG Internet security

4 : Eset smart security

3 : Kaspersky Internet Seucrity (ONLY,because it does not have great performance like Eset)

2 : Norton Internet Security (few false-positives but plays like a boss)

1 : Comodo Internet Security Premium
 
D

Deleted member 178

He polled 5 definite suites, why you ask him about others? just answer his poll instead of asking your favorite suite...
 

Payback

New Member
Umbra Corp. said:
He polled 5 definite suites, why you ask him about others? just answer his poll instead of asking your favorite suite...
Did you refer me? I said KIS or NIS already...also made my opinions...
 

McLovin

Level 73
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Verified
Umbra Corp. said:
He polled 5 definite suites, why you ask him about others? just answer his poll instead of asking your favorite suite...
In that case Kaspersky Internet Security.
 
D

Deleted member 178

Payback said:
Did you refer me? I said KIS or NIS already...also made my opinions...
not you, you answered properly.

i will go Avast because it has many useful features, a very good detection rate and it is very light on system.
 

Payback

New Member
Umbra Corp. said:
Payback said:
Did you refer me? I said KIS or NIS already...also made my opinions...
not you, you answered properly.

i will go Avast because it has many useful features, a very good detection rate and it is very light on system.
Okay,sir
 

VectorFool

New Member
I would vote for Kaspersky over the allegedly better performing Bitdefender (Detection, Protection etc)
for the following reasons

1)Much Better Firewall (Matousec 64 bit)
2)No bugs(none that i encountered)
3)Speedier System Scan speed(48 mins over 80 minutes of Bitdefender)
4)Better protection against 0-day malware (MRG effitas)
5)System remains usable even during Full system Scan with High Heuristics
6)Better accessability of quarantined files
7)Granular settings (tweak friendly)

8)In some tests Bitdefender performs best, in some tests not so well, so it is a subjective opinion.
I am yet to come across a test/review/comparative which doesn't place Kaspersky among the Top 3
while the same can not be said for any other product.
so i guess the perceived performance of Kaspersky is pretty much unanimous.

9)Much tighter self protection
 
P

Plexx

TechStyle said:
I launched a new challenge: 5 paid Internet Security Suites: Bitdefender Internet Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, Norton Internet Security, F-Secure Internet Security, G Data Internet Security and Avast Internet Security.

NOTE: All the suites are on the last version - 2013.
Thanks for all the votes and replies!
You do know that without mentioning what areas you want a comparison, you will simply get biased and personal opinions right?

KIS users will say KIS, BD users will say BD and the list goes on.

For these type of A or B polls, you will need to draw the line of comparison.

This will just end up a collective thread of several A vs B threads already in existence here in MT.
 
1st Ranked bitdefender is best in threats detection and removal.
2nd Ranked kaspersky is best in features.

I :heart: love bitdefender.
 

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
My vote goes to Kaspersky, i never seen any of my friends to reinstall windows when they used it !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.