Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi folks,

As my Avast subscription is up soon, I have been trying a few alternatives.

I have just paid for Comodo Internet Security after a short trial so I hope this performs well with no confliction or slow down.

Antilogger on trial too may may be overkill with the rest I have ?

Any comments invited.

Andy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Any reasons for paying for CIS Complete? Because you're not paying for protection, just the extra side services.

Comodo Internet Security is FREE, but paying for Complete comes with the following:

TrustConnect™
Hot spot protection that encrypts all data transmitted over both wired and wireless Internet connections up to 10GB per month.

Online Backup
Backs up files to a secure online virtual vault. Includes 10GB of free backup space (Upgrades available).

Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal
Our Experts will clean your PC, uninstall old antivirus, and ensure your PC remains clean.

Virus-Free Guarantee
If a PC that has Comodo Internet Security Complete 2013 installed becomes infected with a virus or malware and cannot be restored to working condition by our support team, we will cover the cost of repair by a Comodo certified service up to $500.

Hope to hear some feedback regarding Comodo's Virus Removal Help, TrustConnect and Online Backup. :D

Although I can't provide the definite answers, you have overlapping security for your Realtime Protection.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I suggest to remain CIS complete only since it composed all complete features including technical support. (Removed others)

Keyscrambler is fine if wanted to secure your information keystrokes, but I think CIS has virtual keyboard.

S

starchild76

why zemana keylogger and keyscrambler and also mbam pro realtime.......man ooohhh man.....you do run a tight ship :)

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Would Zemana Antilogger get the vote over Keyscrambler if I ditch one and just have MBAM as an on demand scanner ?

BSOD

Level 2
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
AMD1 said:
Would Zemana Antilogger get the vote over Keyscrambler if I ditch one and just have MBAM as an on demand scanner ?

You're already using Keyscrambler 'Premium' so ditch Zemana and yeah keep MBAM as an on-demand only.

F

ForgottenSeer 8371

For Chrome Extensions,
i would suggest Bitdefender Trafficlight since I'm aware that CIS doesn't offer search results scans.
It runs smoothly with WOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.