- Aug 17, 2014
Welcome to the August 2023 update. This month, we are incredibly excited to announce the public preview of Python in Excel, which is gradually rolling out to users running Beta Channel on Windows – Excel for Windows version 2309 (Build 16818.20000) or later. Watch this YouTube video by Excel MVP Leila Gharani and this YouTube playlist by Excel MVP Carlos Barboza, and sign up to be notified about future availability for Python in Excel.
Also rolling out to Beta Channel users on Windows are Stale Value Formatting and Monospaced Font in the formula bar. Furthermore, Current Channel users on Windows will now have Simplified Sharing Across M365, Improved Save As/Discard Dialog, and Power BI Connected Tables.
Excel for Windows:
- Python in Excel (Insiders Beta) Read more here >
- Stale Value Formatting (Insiders Beta) Read more here >
- Monospaced Font in formula bar (Insiders Beta) Read more here >
- Power BI Connected Tables Read more here >
- Improved Save As/Discard Dialog
- Simplified Sharing across Microsoft 365 Read more here >
- Access and Explore Office Add-Ins (Insiders) Read more here >
Excel for web: