Fav. Antivirus
Kapersky
Fav. Videogame
Call of Duty (any)

Kat Langworthy

Thread author
May 12, 2014
Greetings Earthlings!

I am thankful for this site here. I recently battled Windows Web Shield virus. Nasty Thing that was. My anti virus stopped working and let this virus sneak into my computer. I couldn't do anything. I sought information on this virus through my phone and found malwaretips.com and followed what I was told to do and BAM! that virus was put in its place. Thank YOU!!

My laptop is my life...I am a writer and music lover, so my stories and numerous music files hold a special spot in my heart. I am proficient when it comes to what is needed and necessary for my computer to run at its best. I am constantly running updates and cleaning out files, and checking for bad things. I am always schooling my friends and family about making sure their computers are up to date, about cleaning and backing up files, what not to click on and what is safe.

I have been around computers since high school, they were first introduced in my senior year those all in one units from Radio Shack...no internet, just a black screen with green letters and numbers...I mastered the codes and programs with ease and fell in love with technology.

But again...I thank you for this site...very helpful and I have recommended you to my friends and family...:rolleyes:

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwreTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.