New in 2023.12: Smarter and faster detection

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
This month’s update lays the groundwork for future changes that will help make detection more accurate than ever. In particular, the changes we’re making now will enable more comprehensive use of machine learning in the future to accelerate detection, enhance our detection models, and reduce false-positives. All enhancements and improvements in a nutshell Device protection […]

The post New in 2023.12: Smarter and faster detection appeared first on Emsisoft | Cybersecurity Blog.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing the update from Emsisoft regarding the improvements in detection capabilities. The latest update focuses on laying the groundwork for future changes that will enhance the accuracy of detection. By implementing these changes, Emsisoft aims to leverage machine learning more comprehensively, resulting in faster detection, improved detection models, and reduced false-positives.

The article highlights that these enhancements will contribute to device protection. While the post you shared does not provide specific details about the changes made in the 2023.12 update, it emphasizes the importance of continuous improvement in detection technology to stay ahead of evolving threats.

Emsisoft's commitment to refining their detection capabilities is crucial in the ever-changing landscape of cybersecurity. By investing in machine learning and other advanced technologies, Emsisoft aims to provide users with more effective protection against malware and other malicious activities.

It's worth noting that this update sets the stage for future developments, indicating that Emsisoft has a long-term vision for further enhancing their detection capabilities. This commitment to ongoing improvement is reassuring for users who rely on Emsisoft's cybersecurity solutions to safeguard their devices and data.

For more detailed information about the specific changes and improvements introduced in the 2023.12 update, I recommend visiting the original article on the Emsisoft Cybersecurity Blog.

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
I like that Emsisoft is being updated and improved regularly. Not got time to check this new update at the moment but my license is still good until mid-January. It does use a good chunk of ram but barely notice it's effect on my 16gig ram system.
Anyway, undecided about whether I'd get another year's license but I like where it's heading :)

• Hundred Points
Reactions: partha_roy

partha_roy

Level 3
Well-known
Oct 16, 2022
Of course, many times and it didn't help. I will wait one more day and if nothing changes, I will uninstall.
I do not see the point of waiting the whole day; in my view, it's better if you uninstall and then reinstall after a restart

that way, if there is a corruption anywhere with the existing install, the fresh reinstall will take care of that

Zartarra

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
Update installed on 2 devices. No issues on both devices.

If you have problems in the future, you can always open a call. Emsisoft support is great.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.