Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Linux
Fav. Antivirus
I’ve tried a few and currently run a premium Norton product , I’ve been seeing signs that I’m not alone (again) and hope to gain understanding.

Imhacked

Thread author
Apr 12, 2020
Hi to you all on here I’m Mark from Australia, I’m 51 years old with time on my hands and I hope the virus hasn’t had to bad an effect on your lives. This is the first group like this I’ve ever been part of so I don’t have any preconceived expectations however I’m not at all well versed in understanding around this topic , I will thank you in advance for showing me patience initially on here.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.