Solved New Trojan infection

MTUser

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 11, 2014
Hi,

Yesterday I was playing some games and I received a suspicious link from a friend via steam. I never got infected in the past because I always have caution with that kind of situations, but yesterday I was distracted and clicked the link.

ESET blocked the file instantly and after that I made a system scan with it and with Emsisoft Emergency Kit (nothing found).

Today when I turned on my PC, all my desktop icons are at the left side of my screen, and when I try to put them in another order or another place of the screen, after I refresh the desktop it goes to the left side again. I don't know if it is a malware infection or some problem with my Windows 10 system.

The malware that ESET detected was new: https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/...11293f472e362b78a029cbe0f20259a1faa/analysis/

Thanks.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    31.3 KB · Views: 1

MTUser

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 11, 2014
Can you tell me what kind of errors? To have an idea what caused this...

Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.