Solved New Trojan infection

MTUser

Level 4
Verified
Forum Veteran
Hi,

Yesterday I was playing some games and I received a suspicious link from a friend via steam. I never got infected in the past because I always have caution with that kind of situations, but yesterday I was distracted and clicked the link.

ESET blocked the file instantly and after that I made a system scan with it and with Emsisoft Emergency Kit (nothing found).

Today when I turned on my PC, all my desktop icons are at the left side of my screen, and when I try to put them in another order or another place of the screen, after I refresh the desktop it goes to the left side again. I don't know if it is a malware infection or some problem with my Windows 10 system.

The malware that ESET detected was new: https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/...11293f472e362b78a029cbe0f20259a1faa/analysis/

Thanks.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top