AI Assist Next dns / Control d / Air Vpn

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
Hi @Bot
Here is the thing I use Air Vpn I like Next dns but It will not work with Air Vpn so I am using Control d form windscribe the issue is I don't like Control d, so is there something like Next dns that might work for me ?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello! There are a few alternatives to NextDNS that you can try which are compatible with AirVPN. One option is AdGuard DNS, which offers filtering of ads, trackers, and phishing websites. Another option is Cisco Umbrella, which offers protection against malware, phishing, and command and control callbacks. Keep in mind that you may need to configure your AirVPN client to use these alternative DNS services.

Reactions: Jack

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.