Frutte

There is my first time posting on a forum ..but my girlfriend chatched a small virus on her macbook(using win 8.1) and i thought i can solve the problem with malwarebyte ..i scanned and removed the problems after that i couldnt acces the internet . I unistalled the malwarebyte program thinking will work after ..but still nothing .
Please help . Thanks

Attachments

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Hello,

Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.

Frutte

Hello , thanks for supporting me mate ,
i installed zemana , started , but i cant run any scan because it shows me no internet connection .

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on
    icon and select
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Cleaning.
  • Your PC should reboot now.
  • After reboot, logfile will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

Note: Reports will be saved in your system partition, usually at C:\Adwcleaner

Frutte

that s the result ..now browsing is working fine , but i want to tell me what s happened, to stop doing that again ..also give me some advices (links to : good antiviruses and addons blockers) , she is watching serials online and i think from there she cathes some bugs...

thank you very much , you r doing a brilliant job mate .
respectfully , Chris

cheers

Attachments

Frutte

yeap ..1 just scanned it ..he found 4 infected objects .. all of them part of JetClean(downloaded from torrents) and ran clean after ..