Solved No internet access after malware removal with Malwarebytes ! Help

Frutte

Thread author
Jun 16, 2016
There is my first time posting on a forum ..but my girlfriend chatched a small virus on her macbook(using win 8.1) and i thought i can solve the problem with malwarebyte ..i scanned and removed the problems after that i couldnt acces the internet . I unistalled the malwarebyte program thinking will work after ..but still nothing .
Please help . Thanks

Attachments

• FSS.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 3

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.

Frutte

Thread author
Jun 16, 2016
Hello , thanks for supporting me mate ,
i installed zemana , started , but i cant run any scan because it shows me no internet connection .

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
adwcleaner_new.png
Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on
    adwcleaner_new.png
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Cleaning.
  • Your PC should reboot now.
  • After reboot, logfile will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

Note: Reports will be saved in your system partition, usually at C:\Adwcleaner

Reactions: Frutte

Frutte

Thread author
Jun 16, 2016
that s the result ..now browsing is working fine , but i want to tell me what s happened, to stop doing that again ..also give me some advices (links to : good antiviruses and addons blockers) , she is watching serials online and i think from there she cathes some bugs...

thank you very much , you r doing a brilliant job mate .
respectfully , Chris

cheers

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[C1].txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 7

Frutte

Thread author
Jun 16, 2016
yeap ..1 just scanned it ..he found 4 infected objects .. all of them part of JetClean(downloaded from torrents) and ran clean after ..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.