On Sale! NordPass Password Manager (1-Year Subscription) - Download $14.99 (with code MDSDS2A356)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.newegg.com/nordpass-password-manager-download/p/N82E16832399002
How to get a license
Add item to cart, add code, MDSDS2A356, pay and download!

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
  • Autosave and AutoFill, store encrypted notes and Credit Card details
  • Generate Unique Passwords
  • Share Login Credentials safely
  • Import Passwords with Ease
  • 1 license - up to 6 devices
image for this item

image for this item

We lock passwords. You hold the key.​

Store passwords in a single place and log in to your favorite websites and apps with a click. With NordPass, access your login credentials on any device, even when you’re offline.

Password management made easy​

image for this item

Save passwords without leaving the browser
Logging in to a new account? Do it once, and NordPass will prompt you to save login credentials for later use.
image for this item

Access passwords anywhere, anytime
With NordPass, access your passwords on desktop, mobile, browser, and even when you are offline.
Your passwords are always on hand, wherever you are: home, work, or on holiday.

Save time. Let NordPass do the job.​

image for this item

Save passwords in NordPass, and when you visit your favorite websites, it will fill your details automatically.
With NordPass, forget annoying and tedious password resets.
image for this item

Effortless shopping and browsing
No need to look for your wallet. Store your credit card details in NordPass and autofill them when shopping online.
Save your personal information in NordPass. Find details, such as your work address, faster when shopping or creating new accounts.

Improve your security. Protect your privacy.​

image for this item

Security you can trust
NordPass was designed by cybersecurity experts already trusted by millions of people worldwide. Its security was audited and verified by a third party.
image for this item

Your data is for your eyes only
NordPass uses the latest technology to protect your passwords. Your data is secured in a way that only you can view and manage it. NordPass employees can't.

• +Reputation
Reactions: Nevi and Shadowra

CyberDevil

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
I wonder if there are so many people in the world who just hand over money for 100 subscriptions without the slightest thought. How is this Nord better than its free counterparts? Why does it cost almost as much as some antivirus with a bundled password manager? I think a fair price for it would be 5-10 dollars. And free for their VPN users.

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I wonder if there are so many people in the world who just hand over money for 100 subscriptions without the slightest thought. How is this Nord better than its free counterparts? Why does it cost almost as much as some antivirus with a bundled password manager? I think a fair price for it would be 5-10 dollars. And free for their VPN users.
It’s better…. Try it for 30 days. ✌️

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I was a Dashlane user for many years; NordPass is so much better than any manager I've ever used. Been with them since the beta days. Highly recommend.
I believe Dashlane is going the way of the Dodo bird, especially when it comes to personal users. $30 a year for it??? Hard pass. Personally, I believe Dashlane is dead, or on life support. ✌️

• Thanks
Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Might bite on this. I know some people don't like Nord but I have heard NordPass is actually pretty good.
Go for it. 30 day money back guarantee. Support is awesome if you need it. And getting a refund is effortless. Can be done (refund) from the extension, phone app, windows app, your account on the website. Hassle free! ✌️

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.